Requirements and Information
Retrieves data from an imported picture.
Excel application can import picture files (gif, jpg, bmp, dib, wmf, emf,
ico, cur) and allows the user to retrieve data points on the graph by clicking on it. A
graph can be linear or log scale and can also have dates/times on the x-axis instead
of numbers. Data is displayed in real time on the spreadsheet. Multiple data sets can be
Additional features include
- - Automatically handles rotated
charts and graphs (mis-aligned scans)
- A measurement utility to measure point-to-point dimensions.
- An angle measuring function.
- High/Low/Close and High/Low/Open/Close stock chart support.
- x and y error bar retrieval.
- Multiple y values for each x (up to 10).
Author: Dr. Edward Preble, DataTrend Software
Product Version: v10, XP
Software Price: $69.95 (US Funds) (order here)
Platform: Microsoft Excel on Windows System
Primary code: Visual Basic
Product Category: Data Analysis Utility
- Scientific Publication
Secure ordering available.
Immediate download and
free upgrades forever!